Tuesday, January 17, 2006

No one wants to marry Ryan Banks.

And that's why he's on a mid-season replacement. On CBS.

Why didn't anyone tell me that Jason Priestley was joining the former teen wonder ranks and returning to primetime this season (see also Doogie Howser, David Silver and Kevin Arnold)? He's on some CBS show called Love Monkey with the guy from Ed who reminds me of Jon Stewart. I am trying to watch it but I'm not liking it. But I will try to give it a chance, just for old time's sake. Though, I would have so rather made out with Dylan than Brando (geez, hearing "Losing My Religion" still takes me back to the beach, to Brenda's and Dylan's breakup...yes! He's available!).

2 comments:

Beth said...

Hm...I was thinking of watching that show. I like him and that guy from Ed. Older but I think they're both dreamy.

lala said...

Way to use "dreamy," Beth! We WILL bring it back!