Sunday, January 29, 2006

Today's "shocking" news.


  1. In looking to find a picture to illustrate this post, I found if you google "Kristin Cavallari" and images, you only get two pages. She is obviously not putting herself out there enough. That would be sarcasm.
  2. Kristin Cavallari's tried cocaine and it was only "fun for, like, 20 minutes, but the next day, I just didn't feel good about myself," she told the mag. Like nothing else she does doesn't make her feel good about herself (ouch, double negative...but you know what I mean). "It's a dirty drug. I find people who do coke to be very shady, that they're doing it makes them lie about things. Because you don't lie otherwise. And, tell us tell us tell us who you know who does coke! Please! I wouldn't want to date someone who's into it." Apparently, her bf du jour (Brody Jenner, to whom we should give a pat on the back for knowing how to cash in on someone else's fame (ie Kristin's and his father's))is drug-free. "With Stephen [Colletti], it was like high school fun." Um, because you were in high school?? And, Miss Kristin, please tell me how that relationship was fun...I mean, it was fun for us to watch, but was it really "fun." "I saw what happened [with LC] when I watched the season-one DVD," Cavallari said. "I cried for days." Awww. Per MTv.com, this, of course, didn't stop Cavallari from doing something similar to Lindsay Lohan, who she says flipped out when she walked in on Talan Torriero and her in bed together. Ew the visual. "She was never nice to me until the story about the fight came out," Cavallari said. "But she was so nice once that went public." ... Because Linds, like you, is a media whore. Two peas in a pod, the two of you are.

1 comment:

Bordenia! said...

did you hear that her and brody want to go on vacation for 2 weeks to celebrate valentines day b/c "he is really romantic"

vom.