Monday, February 20, 2006

Meredith is a witch with a B.

After last night's episode, my sympathy level for Meredith has gone way down. And I mean WAY down. Narcissistic, egotistical, selfish...

First of all, let me just comment on her interaction with McSteamy (who is, in fact, McSteamy). Add to my list of pet peeves any female who thinks that any man who speaks to her is obviously flirting with her. Even if he is, don't call him on it two seconds after you've met him and while you are at work. Meredith, keep yourself out of trouble.

Here are some other things Mere needs to keep in mind:
  1. Don't ignore George. I mean, sure you have issues. But when someone talks to you, acknowledge them, please.
  2. Don't go to the home of the father who abandoned you and just stand there without saying why you are there. This could've been a great emotionally charged scene.
  3. Don't let yourself be alone in a room with McDreamy. Don't you know how he's going to look at you and make you feel?
  4. Don't go wallow at the bar across the street. It is a breeding ground for people who wallow and then go home with people with whom they shouldn't go home. I know this, you know this...
  5. Don't flirt with your ex-boyfriend's wife's paramour (what's the word for a male mistress?). How can that possibly go anywhere good?
  6. Ignore George. Repeat. Ignore George.

I'm not going to give anything away, as I know some of you have a TiVo date tonight. But really, I so un-heart Meredith right now. She's totally and completely borrowing trouble here.

And that lionitis kid reminded me of Mask which totally used to scare the bejesus out of me. But not as much as Thriller used to scare my brother.

5 comments:

Sara said...

LKB says Footballers Wives rules. I think I will be watching it also. Apparently there are lots of half naked people always.

PS: Give Meredith a break. I mean, I understand she's messed up, but you would be too with a mom who has Alzheimer's, you just found out she had an affair and the guy who was your perfect McDreamy boyfriend all of a sudden became married with a wench of a wife. I'm pretty sure we'd all get into bed with George too.

I-66 said...

[blank stare]

what the crap just happened here?

lala said...

wait, what do you mean? what happened where? on the show? in the comments? so confused. but it's tuesday.

I-66 said...

Everything. I was unable to reference a word of that post.

lala said...

oh, my friend...that just means you need to start watching the show! i mean, there's no reason not to (except, of course, that i heard someone call it "the chicks' er." but try. so you're not lost next week when i undoubtedly have more to say.