Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Inside Voices, Please.

To those of you who feel the need to stand outside my office door (or that of my condo at 7 am or after midnight):

Please use inside voices. You are not on the playground, you are not allowed to yell. I do not care about your day at work, the advantages of being onsite versus offsite, what you had for lunch, how good it is to see the other person, why you aren't going to meet your deadline. Got it? I. Do. Not. Care. I have my own work to do and your loud, obnoxious, rude, inconsiderate voice is irritating me and distracting me. Since rolling back in my chair and looking out the door isn't giving you the clues you need, do you want me to be rude and get up and shut the door? Because I totally could. Then maybe you'd get it. But probably not.

Sincerely,
La

No comments: