Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Say Hello To Your Friends...

Wow! This is awesome! Only a scant few of you will appreciate this, but I had to share. HAD TO. Dangit for my generous nature. If not for it, I'd still have all of these books and would be able to go home tonight and read them all over again.

Haha, Claudia Ish-Kapish. That's what my brother used to call her. How did he know her name??

PS, I met Ann M. Martin and have (still) an autographed copy of Jessi and the Dance School Phantom. Don't be J.

4 comments:

Miss Scarlet said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I should start the SVH blog.

lala said...

OMG, and Sweet Valley Twins!

Dude, I was such a nerd I knew what day of the month the books came out (because, if you will recall, they were monthly).

Anonymous said...

In 5th grade, I had a BSC themed birthday party. Each guest dressed up as her favorite member of the BSC. Not kidding.

Pirate

Miss Scarlet said...

On my first babysitting job I took a Kid-Kit.

No lie.