Friday, April 21, 2006

Pre-Frosh Problems.


You know I have a lot to say about last night's OC episode. But, let me let my friend CB have the honors, since she already so eloquently put all of this into words (PS she has the same umbrella as Marissa).

Take it away, CB:

I have a few issues with the OC last night...

#1- Marissa wants a boyfriend like ROLF from The Sound of Music????? He ended up being a snitch and ratted her family out. Yeah, thats the kind of BF i want- NOT! An aside--my dad went to middle school with Frederic--he left mid year to go film the movie. Frederic, not my dad. And now, we may continue...

#2- If she is so smart and going to Berkeley she wouldn't have said (something like-- I don't remember the exact line) but: Do you want to sit down with ME and Ryan. HELLO? Grammar check.

In addition:

#3- Nice hair Anna

#4- Like the Dean of Admissions would sit down with just anyone or care if your GF got into the college.

#5- I thought that was really irresponsible of Kirsten to tell him that while he was on orientation weekend. Wait till the kid comes home the next day for crying out loud.


Now, back to La...
#6 - Do we really believe that it's Eddie's kid?

#7 - Is there really a difference, Anna, between the dude being "impressed" with Seth's work and "very impressed"--and, anyway, who can just walk in to a school and apply? I'm almost 100% certain that RISD doesn't take walk-ins.

#8 - Um, the whole concept of "pre-frosh weekend." Really? Everyone goes to visit at the same time?

#9 - What are the chances that Ryan's little freshman buddy actually did "flunk out" of Berkeley his first year and took time off, only to be re-enrolled the next year. Do schools do that?

3 comments:

lala said...

two hour finale of what?!

Unknown said...

Was Anna wearing a retainer? What was up with her lisp?!?!

Miss Scarlet said...

How did Will and Grace end?


The Dawson's Creek finale WAS awesome! So glad Jen died and Pacey and Joey got together!


The thing I love about The OC is that I don't care how insane it gets, I always love it!