Thursday, April 20, 2006

Tragedy.


So the more I watch 8th and Ocean the more I hate it. And the more I must watch it.

This week's episode was exceptionally appalling. First of all, can someone please tell me why Heide is so successful and why Teddy is so infatuated with her, even though she is the player of all players and gyrates on anything that walks by that has boy parts? And how he sees all of this and still lets her come home with him?? I will say, though, that her line about his eyes last week was classic.

I do like Britt. She's got a tough road ahead of her, though, as she really is a nice girl.

I feel bad for the girl who thinks she's too old. I like how Irene told her she's too skinny. I wonder if she really will get more work if she fattens up. I did not like how her booker put her on the spot and made her admit she was jealous.

The scene with Teddy and Britt at the Verizon casting was so painful. He's such an ass.

Can someone tell me what happened in the last five minutes? Stupid MTv didn't start their shows on time, so my DVR got everything all messed up and cut off the last couple minutes. Adrian was giving Teddy a talking to in the hot tub when I got cut off.

No comments: