Friday, May 19, 2006

Beyond Disappointment.

Last night's episode of The OC was horrible. Just awful. Taylor's reference to a threesome, Sandy rapping, Jimmy Cooper making an appearance via Fed Ex and, of course, the demise of Marissa with the infamous TJ scene as a backdrop. Seriously. It was so anti climactic. I really did not give one damn that Marissa was dead (or is she...).

Before the episode, I was excited about the future and curious as to how McG and gang were going to make the college years work (as they did not work for the Saved By the Bell crowd and barely worked for our friends in Beverly Hills). Now, I don't care as much and think I'm going to make my way up north to Seattle to spend time with my friends at Seattle Grace. They are much more interesting.

(Secretly, I just had a girls' night where the entertainment was a viewing of Can't Buy Me Love (um, Pirate had never seen it)...and, while as a 10 year old I didn't have a Kirk Cameron sized crush on Ronald Miller I will say that, seeing him now...he's kind of cute. We all marveled at how our opinion of him changed but realized that maybe it was because we know how he's going to turn out.)

1 comment:

Miss Scarlet said...

I wish they hadn't killed her:( Couldn't she have just gone away if she wanted off the show? Now everyone has to be depressed and sad and Ryan will have to go after Volchek!

I'll always watch this show, I love it! Next year will be tough with everything on at 9pm on Thursdays though=/