Thursday, May 11, 2006

Possible Lurker?

Dear Slade Smiley,

Hi. How's it going?

Do you Google yourself? While watching the RHOOC reunion special this week (Kim, we missed you), I noticed that the women of Coto seemed to be preoccupied with what was being written about them and their families on blogs. Now, they didn't specify which blogs. However, this got me to thinking...you seem like the kind of guy who would Google himself. If so, you would see my fantabulous blog pop up on the first page of results. Do you come here and read about yourself? Do you see what other people say about you in the comments?

Thanks to my friend Pirate who put this idea into my head.

Love,
La

PS Is Slade Smiley your real name?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

La, meant to tell you - I saw Vicki the other day on Broadway walking with what seemed to be a publicist type person. Not sure what she was doing all the way down here in the financial district - but there she was, as blonde as she looks on tv.