Tuesday, June 06, 2006

A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That.

  1. Keanu Reeves had a stillborn daughter? And has a dead fiancee? Where were we when this all happened (I guess not caring, but that seems harsh to say).
  2. I do not understand the fascination with Jessica Alba. Let the defense of her begin, I know.
  3. I didn't even know there was another season of The Apprentice. Does anyone still watch?
  4. I watched a DVRd Simple Life last night and I have to admit I laughed out loud more than once. And, I can't believe I am about to say this, I kind of liked Paris. Yes, I still think she's dirty dirty and doesn't deserve her notoriety, but she seems like she's kind of nice. Or at least better than Nicole, who I now despise more than before.
  5. I love SoapNet and the fact that I can watch an episode of 90210 daily (and three on the weekend). I think today's episode is the one where Brenda slaps Kelly when she finds out she "hung out" with Dylan over the summer while she was in Paris.
  6. I can't believe Angelina is only 31. Wow.
  7. People.com has a video Eliot quiz. Does he really have fans devoted enough to (a) know that much about him (b) take the time to take a quiz about it?
  8. L.Lo (aka Fire Crotch) needs to get off her high horse. Rumor has it that she dropped out of a film because she will, from now on, only work with esteemed directors. Seriously? Maybe she should be so discriminating in other aspects of her life.
  9. Good for Adam.
  10. And, finally: Katherine McPhee is dating a 41 year old?! And has been asked by TomKat to perform at their wedding? Ew and ew.

1 comment:

Miss Scarlet said...

I can't stand Jessica Alba-why is she so great?

And Keanu, huh?!