Sunday, July 30, 2006

I was reminded today...


...that the Lala family "fascination" with all things Lionel Richie began much earlier than this LR filled week...as my brother reminded me today (regarding his meeting with Lionel on Friday):

"I should've told him that I named my Cabbage Patch Kid after him," but, alas, all the old ladies on the people mover were vying for his attention, so brother kept that long forgotten tidbit of information to himself.

Here's a picture of a bizarro Lionel to whom, I think, we might have to say RIP. Our mom likes to throw (and also give) away our most prized possessions.

3 comments:

Rina said...

"Hello" is one of my favorite songs

Unknown said...

Ballerina Girl all the way!

LKBeglis said...

DOTC (Dancing on the Ceiling) is amazing. "OHHHH, WHAT A FEELING! WHEN YOUR DOTC."