Wednesday, October 18, 2006

At the risk of getting my head torn off...


I'm going to say that I. Love. Christopher.

I am so glad that Lorelei's baby daddy has reappeared on the scene in Stars Hollow. He is so much better for Lor than Luke ever was or will be.

I know true GG fans will hate me for saying it, but I do not like Luke and Lorelei together. Luke is a thug and so not attractive. Christopher, on the other hand...that goodnight kiss they shared after seeing Snakes on a Plane was true chemistry.

And that date! Seriously. Men (ha, like any read this), take note: a convertible, an obscure drive-in and a classic movie (plus snacks! lots of snacks!) is the way to a girl's heart. Actually, any date where you actually think about what you're going to do is a good one.

4 comments:

Miss Scarlet said...

I'm totally doing my GG blog RIGHT NOW!


Christopher needs to prove himself a little more first.

Anonymous said...

I am a true GG fan and I totally agree with you about Christopher!

dara said...

I like Christopher too. But I still think that it was out of character for Lorelai to run back to him five minutes after breaking up with Luke.

Anonymous said...

AMEN! Although I must admit there still something yummy about Luke (shhh). But everything else - AMEN! I'm glad Chris is back, I'm looking forward to seeing how their relationship works out, and that date!! WOW...

- Loyal Fan from Cleveland

Ps. Thanks for resurfacing. My days at work are so much more tolerable now.