Thursday, November 02, 2006

The day in pictures.

Wow, what happened to Jennifer? Aside from the fact that she is WAY too skinny, she looks horrible. Even if she is smiling and we all know that you're never fully dressed without a smile.
Ash is looking so much like Jessica these days...on purpose? In fact, at first glance, I thought it was JSimp.
Some days, I wish I were famous. More for the money than the attention. Look at all of those razzi hanging out waiting to take L-Lo's picture. No wonder she goes crazy sometimes. And, what's with the AA chip? Reminds me of the end of When A Man Loves A Woman. Sigh.

I don't even know what to say.

2 comments:

Miss Scarlet said...

Maybe it means 90 days pregnant?;)


Jennifer Aniston looks older when she's too skinny.

honeykbee said...

Is that Jennifer Aniston?! Looks more like Jennifer Aniston's ghost