Wednesday, November 08, 2006

K-Fed needs a reality check.

Here are some highlights from [the ever so articulate and insightful] Kevin Federline's last interview before Brit Brit blasted him with her divorce petition (ps, Brit, irreconilable differences is a big, fat Hollywood cop out. We want dets).

Does she support you?
She supports me. I support her. I mean, you know, it's simple. It's one word. And that word is love. And I got a lot of love for her.

Is it hard being away from them?
Man, it is hard. It's hard. I mean, I've got a little bit of experience in it, you know, I've had to be away from my other kids, so having to do that I really know how it feels. When it gets to me I think about them and know I'll be there soon.
*Um, Kev, I think you chose to be away from your other kids. Your affair with Britney made you "have to be" away from them. Get a grip.

Have you worked with Britney on her album?
I haven't done anything with her yet. There's been talk about it but we'll see what happens.
*Anyone want to predict the future of this one? (Let's do it two ways and see if the outcome is different: (1) since divorce papers were filed (2) if they never had been)

Are you in touch?
Of course. *does being in touch through lawyers count? Well, she's recording now too so that's why it's gonna be real hard. *Or, she's just not that into you.

...With lots of communication?
All the time, all the time. It's not like we fight or anything all the time. It's just, you know, it gets tiring when you're up all night with the kids and you gotta go to work the next day *waaaahhhhhh, welcome to the world, K-Fed. and me and her have to learn to find time for me and her. *Or she and I, whatever.

No comments: