Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Don't call it a comeback.


If this (http://www.usmagazine.com/news/jon-and-kate-dad-caught-with-other-woman-2009284) is true, I would seriously consider venturing back into the world of divorce lawyering. I'd have to become barred in Pennsylvania, of course. And one of them would have to retain my services. And I'd have to be able to prove that I could handle such a high profile case after being on a five year legal hiatus and with only 18 months experience prior. But whatever.


Jon Gosselin, are you effing out of your mind?!?! I know you think you're hot stuff since your whole hair implant procedure but, seriously. Seriously? Do you not know who your wife is? And what a raging bitch she can be? And that she's going to grab you by your you know whats and seriously take you for all you're worth? Child support?? For eight kids?? JON!


Not sure what the laws are in Pennsylvania, but whatever they may be, this is surely not going to be easy or pretty for either of them. If, of course, it's true. But, our gossip Bible is rarely ever wrong...

No comments: