Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The Real World, Denver.


I swore I wouldn't watch this. I did. But, yet again, I've been sucked in. This time, I was enthralled by the wisdom that came out of Jenn's mouth. Here are some of her best nuggets. Please note, it was difficult to pick one "character" on which to focus. I am even refraining from commenting on the comments. And you know how hard that is.


"I realized, oh my god, we're having sex."

"They're both hot, so it works."

"I didn't even get to put the cake in the oven before I burned it."

"Oh my god, don't say that [I have a hickey]! Oh my god, Colie."

"Colie's totally going to be in my wedding."

On a side note, do you really need to straighten your hair with your shirt off in the communal bathroom, Colie? And, Alex's mom, take note: he does not have good character if he's sleeping with two girls (roommates, even) in less than 36 hours). Colie, you can't be exclusive after one "date." Mr. Emo, Alex? Really? What a sacrifice: a pact not to make out with other people for 24 hours. OMG. Colie might be worse than the stupid annoying Paula from last season (but equally eating disordered).
Geez, I should've just blogged about the whole damn episode. But I'm better than that. At least this week.


No comments: