Wednesday, December 28, 2005

He's the Boss of Me

Don't you love it when you figure out who is doing the voiceover for a commercial?

You know Julia Roberts does the AOL ones. And Zach Braff does Northern toilet paper (or whatever one has the cute little puppies running around). That annoying lady from that annoying magazine show with David Spade and the lady who played Julia Roberts's friend in Pretty Woman (ie the voice behind "Cinde-effing-rella") does a bunch of commercials, too.

Tonight I was watching Meet Your New Mommy (seriously, there was nothing else on) and there was a commercial for Life Vanilla Yogurt Crunch. And the voice behind the scenes made my heart skip a beat. And then another. I soon recovered and realized it was because Dr. McDreamy was talking to me. And telling me how great this new cereal is...I hate anything yogurt and crunchy, and I'm not a fan of Life cereal, but don't think I'm not going to pick some up because McDreamy said so.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

i know you posted this a year ago, but thank you - i just saw the commercial, googled "vanilla yogurt life cereal commercial voice over," and found the answer. i don't think i'd have come up with it myself.