Friday, December 23, 2005

Howie, you idiot.

Dear Howie,

I'm sorry you didn't know that mixing alcohol with sleeping pills isn't a good idea. Or, apparently, that locking a woman in a bathroom because she refused your sexual advances wasn't the smartest thing to do.

If you didn't sing my favorite song in the whole, wide world (confession: don't laugh, but I listened to it on repeat for months. Seriously, I'm sad. No, wait...the freaking song is sad, as are most of your others. Sing about some brighter, happier stuff and maybe you won't need antidepressants and maybe you will be able to sleep without sleeping pills), I might write you off forever as a real idiot. Now you're just a dumb dumb to whose music I will still listen. I won't hold it against you, just don't do it again.

No comments: