Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Shar has upped the stakes in the Hillbilly Skank wars.

Thanks to The Superficial for that [I couldn't have said it better myself] synopsis of what has to be the oddest news of the day.

Shar Jackson + [not] Jason Alexander (aka Brit Brit's first ex-husband) = L.O.V.E.

You might be having the same reaction as I...WTF?

Page Six is reporting that Shar (aka the other idiot mother of KFed's children) is shacking up with Jason. Says The Superficial, "Jackson showed up at the 25th-birthday party for singer Ray J, Brandy's younger brother, in L.A. Saturday night with Alexander. A spy says, 'They made out all night before going upstairs to the off-limits bedroom area of the house.'"

Couldn't she have gotten "revenge" in a better, classier way? Like having a stellar music/acting/whatever career while also being a great mom? Like...I don't know, staying out of the tabloids and not trash talking her trashy BabyDaddy? So many other options, Shar.

I think we can all agree the "winner" here is Jason.

Ew. What good can come of this? This has the potential of becoming a family tree of OC proportions.

3 comments:

Bordenia! said...

What a majorly vom-worthy 4-some:

Shar Jackson, Jason Alexander, KFed and Britney. All we need to do is add CarrotTop in that mix and I would *really* consider killing myself at the thought.

I-66 said...

This has 90210 written all over it. Everyone dates everyone in the same little incestuous circle? Brilliant!

Miss Scarlet said...

90210 and The O.C. both mentioned? LOVES IT!