Our favorite Mean Girl[s] has found her way into the spotlight yet again. As if being hospitalized for an "asthma attack" [while partying hardcore over New Year's in Miami] wasn't enough, today we get this startling (?) "confession"--Lindsay Lohan was bullimic and she dabbled with drugs. Shocker!
As usual, so much to say:
- There are typos in the article. Pet Peeve #1.
- L.Lo denies using cocaine saying, "'I don't want people to think that I've done ... you know what I mean?" She doesn't want people thinking or knowing? She just confessed to it. No backtracking, Linds.
- She confesses to having an eating disorder: "I was making myself sick." Literally? Figuratively? Both?
- Lorne Michaels and Tina Fey care enough about her to sit her down and have a pseudo intervention? Did they do that for Ash, too? Did they tell Ash she's too talented to waste away like that? Wait, I forgot...Ash's eating disorder ended when she was 11, after her family's love and concern saved the day.
- "I knew I had a problem and I couldn't admit it." Um, if you recognize that you know you have a problem, isn't that admitting it? I think she probably meant "I couldn't accept it."
- Why is she only doing movies, these days, about assassins?
- Dina Lohan is making comments to Ok! Does that mean it has replaced the bible?