Thursday, February 16, 2006

Hey, Jude. Are you an idiot?


Apparently so. Come on, Jess. Isn't one skanky (but undeniably hot) playboy enough for one month? Are you starting to realize the life of a girl about town is kind of fun and that you got married too young? Are you decrying your strong Christian upbringing?

Speaking of...after he gets over his raging jealousy, what is Papa Joe going to say? What is Jesus going to say?

Ok, so Star isn't, necessarily, the bastion of all that is true. But, it might be. Once Us Weekly publishes a story on this, we'll know that there's no denying the truth of it.

Dude, I'm so making Abu Shekha take me for drinks at Chateau Marmont when I'm in LA next month. I'll stake it out for you guys and let you know what I see.

4 comments:

Roar Savage said...

Adam Levine is skanky? Since when? What'd I miss?

lala said...

oh for a skanky rock star with lots of dormant stds he is.

lala said...

and the world would thus be a better place.

lala said...

haha, sass...like i make popcorn balls. someone has stolen my identity!