Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I'm so j...


...of Gayle King. And not because she's Oprah's best friend. But because, today, on Oprah's show, she went on a BURGER TOUR OF AMERICA. She took the Top 20 Burgers You Must Eat Before You Die list out of GQ and actually travelled the country. SHE GOT ON PLANES AND TRAINS AND TRIED EVERY BURGER ON THE LIST. I am a disgrace to burger lovers out there; I have not had one single one of the top twenty burgers. I now have a new goal in life.

Oprah calls her obsessed. I call her awesome.

6 comments:

I-66 said...

Pft.

I'm not very worldly, or even country-ly - so this list is out of my scope... But give me Five Guys any day of the freaking week.

lala said...

any day? i'd say EVERY day. then i'd also be 921312324 lb. but happy. can i have cajun fries with that?

Miss Scarlet said...

Yeah, cajun fries! Great, now I Want 5 guys.

I-66 said...

I put my friends on to the cajun fries... They're ever thankful.

Their arteries, however, not so much.

I'll take a bacon cheeseburger with bbq sauce, fried onions, and relish, and a regular cajun fries to go please. Oh, and a coronary bypass on the side.

lala said...

omg, that is the best idea i've ever heard. i just went to elevation for the first time last week. yum! there's a great divey place in vienna called fosters. maybe we should do a dive burger tour...once a month or something. or maybe we could just do an all about burger tour--we could have "gourmet" ones one month and then divey ones the next...stupid gayle king isn't going to have more fun than we are, that's for sure.

Buy Extenze said...

I have not had one single one of the top twenty burgers. I now have a new goal in life.