Friday, March 31, 2006

What's Wrong With Me?

For some reason, I don't care one bit about anything I'm reading about in my favorite magazines or on my favorite blogs.

I don't care that

  1. The home of Brad and Jen finally sold (for over $20 million)
  2. Matt LeBlanc is getting divorced
  3. Nick Lachey is "dating" Vanessa Minnillo (but at least she's older than the rest)
  4. Someone got kicked off Survivor
  5. Or American Idol
  6. Brangelina are enjoying their time in Paris
  7. Katie and Tom's demon child has not popped out yet but, hey, they're ready for it
  8. Stupid Nicole and her even more stupid DJ boyfriend are making out in Mexico
  9. Or that (ew ew ew ew ew) Teri Hatcher and Ryan Seacrest are making out all over Los Angeles (how does he have the time?!)

1 comment:

Miss Scarlet said...

WAIT! Matt LeBlanc is getting divorced!?