Saturday, April 01, 2006

The Old OC is back!

And thank goodness, because I was about to give up on it. Last week's episode and this week's brought the old Newport back to the small screen. There was drama! Love triangles! Sex! Drugs! Laughter! Tears! Confused situations!

  1. Marissa is still an idiot. I hate her. I see another TJ moment on our hands soon.
  2. Summer and JuJu's relationship is great and, LBH, surprising.
  3. And Kirsten and Seth on their date? So sweet.
  4. The whole Matt/Sandy thing, though, I can do without. I don't like the drama it's trying to promote.
  5. Not sure about the Sadie thing....how old is she? What happened to Johnny's mom?
  6. Taylor Trash is kind of starting to grow on me, as well.

1 comment:

Miss Scarlet said...

I HATE Sadie!!! She is so horrible and annoying. Summer 4 Eva!