Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Be Still My Heart.

Yes, folks. My biggest television crush EVER, Mr. Dylan McKay, is coming back to the small screen! I just saw a commercial for some stupid show called Windfall, which will air on NBC. He stars in it! At first I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me but no! It's really him! Now, he doesn't have the same appeal to me as he did in the summer of 1992 (eek, I'm aging myself), but he's still kind of cute. And, lbh, for an "older man" he's still got it. Ha.

Speaking of the summer of '92...my favorite episode of 90210 ever is when Brenda and Dylan break up while they're sitting in his hottie convertible on the beach with "Losing My Religion" playing in the background. I think I'm adjusted enough to now admit that I watched that episode about 63906 times. I used to record every episode. On the VCR. And paused it for commercials. So that every episode flowed nicely into the next without interruption.

1 comment:

Miss Scarlet said...

Sometimes it hits me, 90210 came on in 1990. Luke Perry was born in 1965. So when I was 10, I had a gigantic crush on a 25 year old?? Weird.


Dylan 4 Eva!