Monday, May 29, 2006

Thanks, Bravo.

...for showing a Real Housewives of Orange County marathon this weekend and bringing my readership up again.

Speaking of marathons, it was quite the weekend for them: Laguna and RHOOC. I am sufficiently caught up on the former now (and by caught up I mean I have now officially seen each episode at least three times). I can't believe those kids. And I can't wait to see LC's adventures in LA, where we already know you need to like everyone and trust no one. Thanks for the insight, LC. I'm excited to see what else you have to offer (and have already cultivated a hatred for your "best friend" Heidi...who seems even more vapid and irritating than the worst of your Laguna cohorts).

1 comment:

Miss Scarlet said...

I was almost glad NOT to have Bravo when I saw there was an RHOOC marathon on this weekend.

Laguna, though? Sucked me in all weekend and now I can NOT wait for The Hills. LC is the best!