Thursday, June 15, 2006

The Best Things About the Britney Interview.


  1. A text message I got from a good friend that said, "I am beginning to question the Louisiana public school system."
  2. I have an even greater love for poor SPF.
  3. The return of the air quote. It has not been so annoyed and obvious since the girl who played Heather Chandler in Heathers did it in Say Anything.
  4. Britney loves Kevin because he's simple.
  5. Her horribly fake eyelashes.
  6. Her horribly fake tears.
  7. Her horribly ill fitting shirt and the boobs popping out of it.
  8. Matt Lauer not wearing socks. How is that okay?
  9. I don't believe for one second that (1) she doesn't know how far along she is (2) what the sex of the new baby is.
  10. The gum chewing.
  11. "I'm country." And then Matt trying to explain to her that the kind of redneck she's being called is not the "cool" kind like what you call Gretchen Wilson.

1 comment:

Miss Scarlet said...

My mom said, "I like Britney! They need to leave her alone!"


<3 my mom.