Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Oh, Donna. Part II.

Donna, this is what happens when you steal a married man from his wife and children. God punishes you.

Per a friend of Lala, upon hearing the news: "how sad, tv won't be the same if something happens to him."

Need I remind you all that the only It's Academic category I ever swept singlehandedly (thus beating the annoying team who wore spatulas around their necks instead of ties) was "Aaron Spelling television shows"?? Um, yeah. I got to choose between that and algebraic theorems or something. I owe a big win to that man. May he recover quickly.

1 comment:

Miss Scarlet said...

I just saw the news on Entertainment Tonight. Was he the producer for Models, Inc? (yes, he was, wikipedia just verified it for me...I assumed he was but didn't want to be wrong.)

Note to self: don't steal baby's daddys.