Sunday, July 02, 2006

Annoying Person of the Day.


While waiting for my ride to head out of the "big city" in which I live to go to the "big city" where I used to live, I watched the Food Network (while eating my fabulous Nutri Grain blueberry waffle--I toasted it, that's cooking). Rachael was annoying, as usual...but I found someone new to annoy me: Mr. Dave Lieberman. Ok, he's kind of could be cute (and, because of this, I reserve the right to change my opinion re: his annoyingness). But he's so fake and energetic and annoying. And how is he so successful already? Where did he come from (Yale by way of Philadelphia, thanks Wikipedia)? He's only 25 and already has very wealthy clients in NYC? Ugh. That's annoying in and of itself. But the most annoying parts of today's episode ("Blue Collar BBQ"--lamb burgers, Latin coleslaw, some weird cake with a fresh compote--not so blue collar, Dave) were his pronunciation of "compote," the enthusiasm with which he zested his citrus and the sight of him chasing around two random children in the grocery store. What was that all about?

No comments: