Thursday, July 20, 2006

Her words speak for themselves.

Paris, Paris, Paris.

The following quotes were taken from an msnbc gossip article, dated today.

  1. "... There's nobody in the world like me," Paris trumpets to the London Times. "I think every decade has an iconic blonde -- like Marilyn Monroe or Princess Diana -- and right now, I'm that icon."
  2. "There's a lot of heiresses out there and I don't see any of them doing what I've done," she crows. "I have so many projects -- bags, fragrances, makeup. I go round the world every three days, designing and personally approving it all. I've got movies to make, a tour, TV shows. Every day of my life is scheduled until the end of 2007."
  3. " ... I love my job, and I think I've earned the right to be happy now. God gives you good karma if you work hard and play nice."
  4. "At least I'll always be remembered."

And does anyone find it funny that her album is called "Paris is Burning"...I'm sure I can't be the first to infer sexually transmitted disease jokes there...

But I do kinda like the song; without listening to the words, it's kind of catchy. But not as catchy as JSimp's "A Public Affair," my new not so guilty pleasure. I'm admitting it, here for the world to see. I listened to it on repeat this morning on the way to work; granted, that was only 2.5 times through the song. But still. And you know I'm a devoted teammate on Team Lachey.

1 comment:

Miss Scarlet said...

<3 Paris!
<3 Jessica!
<3 Nick!
<3 Lindsay!

Need I go on?