Friday, July 21, 2006

Jim, Seth or Dr. McDreamy?



I have never been good about making decisions regarding the male gender, but this is going to be a tough one. Even my hero, DVR, won't be able to help me through this one.



Last night at our bi-weekly (bi-monthly?) Girls' Night Dinner, The Pirate, Maryland Friend and Transplanted Grad School Friend and I discussed very important news: the Thursday night fall television line-up.

Unbeknownst to me, the 9:00 time slot on Thursdays is slated to be occupied by The OC, Grey's Anatomy and The Office (at 9:30) (and CSI which others at the table enjoy but I, personally, do not).

Are the network execs trying to make our Tivos and DVRs short circuit?! What are we going to do? Who will I choose? And on what basis will my decision be made?

Upon conducting some important research this morning [at work] I found varying and conflicting information on the subject, namely in terms of when my boyfriend Jim would grace me with his presence. Some sources say The Office, in all its splendor, will be on the air at 8:30. This is good news, and the news I will accept at this moment.


This, however, does not solve the dilemma for those of you who enjoy some Greg Sanders along with your McDreamy and Seth Cohen. What are you going to do??

2 comments:

Sara said...

Sorry Lala--no brainer--MCDREAMY ALL THE WAY.

Miss Scarlet said...

You bringing this up is like reminding me my puppy died. Ok, melodramatic, but I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! I HAVE to watch both Greys Anatomy and The OC. I need to upgrade to the Tivo that does 2 shows at once bc if I'm home then I can watch one in the other room while one tapes. But I'm pretty sure I have a class that night-WHAT IF I MISS ONE?! NO NO NO NONOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!