Monday, July 24, 2006

Let Tori's inheritance continue to grow.


I can finally stop hoarding episodes on my DVR. Today, my pal Scarlet was the bearer of the best news ever...news that I know many of you (hundreds, thousands even) have been waiting for months, if not years, to hear:

90210 is coming to DVD. Yes, you heard me correctly.

So, it's only the first season...but the rest are sure to follow, and follow quickly. One can only dream, I know. A reliable source says that, actually, all ten seasons will be available at once for $200--quick math: $20/season. Yikes! Awaiting confirmation...

In the meantime, enjoy the good news and start planning your first viewing party, just like old times.

UPDATE: Per my reliable source, it appears as though all ten seasons are already available. You can get 256 episodes (were there really that many??) for $99.

1 comment:

Miss Scarlet said...

Yeah but are they DVDs made from Tivoing the show or something?


Do you think it's release has anything to do with A Spell's death? I always heard it wasn't coming out because of music rights from the episodes.zcr