Sunday, July 16, 2006

Pants Off, Dance Off.


Does Stephanie Judith Tanner really think that hosting Pants Off, Dance Off on the Fuse Network (where did this channel come from? And, who's watching it?) is going to revive her career in any way? I happened to be flipping through channels yesterday and ran across a PODO marathon. It was hosted by a girl named Teela (yes, as in He-Man's girlfriend person), so I assumed that this was an older season of the show and SJT hadn't taken over yet (after a commercial break, Teela said that she had taken the away time to put on some perfume...her favorite one, called "Fondle Me." Classy, I know.).

I watched one segment, and it was horrible. I couldn't tell if these people were for real or not (my ability to suspend my disbelief was obviously not working). Anyway, it was horrible and definitely not a vehicle that Jodie Sweetin should have taken unless she was really really trying to get out of the house and distract herself so as not to relapse and go back to that horrible horrible meth habit.

2 comments:

LKBeglis said...

Congrats, my friend, on making the WashPost Express Blog Log!

Miss Scarlet said...

Stephanie Judith Tanner was my favorite on there.