Tuesday, July 18, 2006

What about Cameron?


Not so breaking news, I'm sure, but blogworthy nevertheless:

“I've done way too many drugs already. I've already inhaled and I've already ... who knows?” Timberlake tells the Brit magazine Observer Music Monthly. “I'm just like everyone else, I get completely plastered, I've done my fair share of drugs and I've been caught places with my pants down. It's just I make sure there are no cameras around.”

We haven't had a list in a while:
  1. "...who knows?" You can't remember?
  2. WTF is Observer Music Monthly? Is it big in England? Do people read it? It obviously is getting mucho press now...
  3. "Everyone else" is a very broad group of people, JT, one in which I would include myself. In that case, you are not like me.
  4. Please don't just give us nibbles...we want to know about this drug use. What did you do? When? With whom? How often? Britney? Cameron? Lance? JC? Pharrel? Come on, man.
  5. Did you ever think that maybe, if you got caught with your pants down and cameras were around it would be a good thing? Food for thought, Justin. Food for thought.

4 comments:

Pagan Marbury said...

Love me some Justin. I hope he gets caught with his pants down on camera very soon.

lala said...

haha, me too. way to read between the lines. :-)

Bordenia! said...

maybe he should try out for pants off dance off?

lala said...

OH THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. bc dude can dance.