Not so breaking news, I'm sure, but blogworthy nevertheless:
“I've done way too many drugs already. I've already inhaled and I've already ... who knows?” Timberlake tells the Brit magazine Observer Music Monthly. “I'm just like everyone else, I get completely plastered, I've done my fair share of drugs and I've been caught places with my pants down. It's just I make sure there are no cameras around.”
We haven't had a list in a while:
- "...who knows?" You can't remember?
- WTF is Observer Music Monthly? Is it big in England? Do people read it? It obviously is getting mucho press now...
- "Everyone else" is a very broad group of people, JT, one in which I would include myself. In that case, you are not like me.
- Please don't just give us nibbles...we want to know about this drug use. What did you do? When? With whom? How often? Britney? Cameron? Lance? JC? Pharrel? Come on, man.
- Did you ever think that maybe, if you got caught with your pants down and cameras were around it would be a good thing? Food for thought, Justin. Food for thought.