Thursday, September 28, 2006

All kinds of intense.


Wow. Where did One Tree Hill get all this drama? I could barely breathe watching the first scene. I stopped watching last season after the whole Columbine reenactment. But now I'm back (because there's really not anything else on television on Wednesday night).

I missed the whole Keith getting killed thing. But I guess it caused some serious drama, especially since Deb apparently saw it happen and Karen is pregnant. And, speaking of this pregnancy, that means the baby is Lucas's half-brother and cousin. Weird.

Deb needs to get rid of the ho makeup and lose the extensions. She's not young and hip, no matter what she thinks. And this whole Peyton/Brooke/Luke triangle is getting interesting. The animosity between Brooke and Lucas is palpable; funny what a quickie marriage and even quicker divorce can do to a couple.

Did you know I used to have Chad Michael Murray's phone number? No joke. I was in LA and a friend of a friend, who worked at some agency of some sort, allegedly hung out with him a lot. We were out and this girl was with us and she wanted to call him to meet up with us, but her phone was dead. So she used my phone. To call him. And I saved it under "Chad." When I finally got the guts to call him myself, someone else's name was on the voice mail. Thanks for nothing, friend of a friend. (Like I wouldn't have giggled and hung up if he had answered.)

2 comments:

Miss Scarlet said...

I missed all of last season bc I'm only on the DVDs, you know....Last night's episode was crazy! I love Brooke.

LKBeglis said...

Hi Lala--CMM is creepy. He's now engaged to some 16 year old and was barred from taking her to her prom.

Someone elses name on the vm -- God was doing you a favor there.