Thursday, September 07, 2006

I heart football.


Well, high school football. Actually, only Hoover High School football.

I think Two-A-Days has replaced Laguna Beach as my teenage melodrama obsession. It's funny...I got home late yesterday and missed both shows, yet wanted to see the drama that was going on in Alabama more than I wanted to see what was happening in the 'Guna.

Out of all sports, football is probably my least favorite. Yet, I find myself enthralled by the game footage of the Bucs. Seriously, I almost started crying yesterday when they lost to Tuscaloosa County.

I am intrigued by the kid who also plays in the marching band and sings show tunes on the way to school. I wonder if Repete's dad's name is Pete. What really happened between Keagan and Alex? Are Goose and Kristen going to hook up? Will Ross ever live up to the standards his brother John Parker set? These are all things I want to know.

What I do not need to know is how the season ended for our mighty Bucs. Because I have all kinds of connections, I know firsthand, from an actual Hoover student, what went down. I will not spoil it, no worries.

1 comment:

Miss Scarlet said...

I need to catch an LB marathon, tennis has kept me from it.