Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Fashion Flounders of 05

Include but are by no means limited to (ah, that legal education finally comes to good use) the following:

Ew. I know we've all seen this photo of Scarlett, but every time I see it I just want to vom. Does she think she looks good? Now, I appreciate that Scarlett (or does she now have a merged name like Scartnett or Joshlette) is not stick thin (ie the Skeletwins, MKO). But this is horrid. Just horrid. She is one of those women that men always seem to like but I just don't see it.


Now, this photo of Ashlee is just hideous, as well. Where are these girls' stylists? It looks like Ash and JSimp have been sharing a stylist, as J's outfit at the VMAs was far from flattering. LBH, it was just plain whorish. How could Joe let her wear this? Oh, wait...he probably picked it out.

And Madonna. In the immortal words of JSimp..."Rat a tat tat Rat a tat tat." That would be the Peculiar Purple Pie Man of Porcupine Peak. You know who I'm talking about.





No comments: