- The term "pet peeve"--WTF? Your favorite (ie "pet") annoyance??
- Stuffed animals in the back windows of cars.
- Gilbert Gottfried.
- When people use utensils to eat obvious "hand foods"--like french fries.
- Mash, Mama's Family, Star Trek and The Andy Griffith Show.
- Madonna's British accent.
- Second generation accents.
- Richard Simmons.
- Spouses who refer to each other as "Mom" and "Dad."
- Animals dressed as people.
- Pantyhose with open toed shoes.
- Parents who cannot control their children in public.
- Those children.
- People who don't look where they're going/stop in the middle of the path (ie at the mall) and stay there.
- Drunk girls (present company excluded).
- Gene Wilder (I don't care if he was Willy Wonka).
- When your computer tells you that you have email (ie the envelope pops up and it beeps) AFTER you've already read said email. Work together, people.
- When you print things that are not printer friendly...and don't even offer to be so.
Monday, December 19, 2005
Jenni beat me to it again...but it was my idea, I swear.