Monday, January 09, 2006

Will the real Dr. McDreamy...



...please stand up (refrain from your Eminem references, CB).

The Bachelor starts tonight and I will, admittedly, be watching it. There's nothing I can do about my addiction to really bad television, especially if it involves dreamy main men and annoying women who are making fools of themselves. BTW, "dreamy" is highly underused and, thus, I am incorporating it into my vocabulary, along with Molly's (stolen from Bandit) "irresponsibly hot."

It's annoying to me that everyone is calling Travis (ew, bad name) the "real" Dr. McDreamy. What would they call him if The Bachelor and Grey's Anatomy weren't on the same network? It's bad marketing, at best. Like we wouldn't watch, anyway.

Hopefully he'll be better than Charlie. Charlie was annoying.

Ok, ok...I know most of you can see through this horribly veiled attempt to just put these two pictures up...pathetic.

5 comments:

Sara said...

While I would normally agree with Jenni on this one, I must voice my dissenting opinion b/c Travis used to work for my office! In fact, so many people know him here we're all doing an office pool. And apparently he's an UBER nice guy, people (including dudes) can't stop talking about great he was. Now how he decided to leave the wonderful world of consulting where you are paid to do NOTHING, to go to a world where you get paid not nearly enough (despite what people may think) to actually work, get barely any sleep and have people die on you on a daily basis, is beyond me. I mean, could any of us imagine if someone died as a result of an e-mail we sent out? Or someone dying b/c I calculated the numbers incorrectly? Um, that would suck. And I'm pretty sure a good couple dozen people would be dead as a direct result of my actions by now.

Oh and PS: he's down with the brown.

lala said...

sara, i forgot to give you a backhanded shout out on this post...i was going to halt you from trying to get your four seconds of fame in. haha. jk. you are my connection to mcdreamy II, even though you never met him.

down with brown? awesome. that might help us make predictions, though the brown are always "token."

and, i don't know what you're talking about, but i do lots of work at work. pphhmmmpff.

Sara said...

Yeah duh, I can't believe you didn't say Sara's old friend Dr. McDreamy II. :-) I was just telling my co-worker that the brown girls were token when he informed me that he was down with the brown! Of course she was a brown doctor, who are also tokens, but I digress.

lala said...

i got home way late last night (because that's how i roll) and i still watched my tivoed bachelor. I WANT TO MARRY HIM. he is
h-o-t. and some of those girls...

i am ready to start the reproduction phase of my life. HAHAHAHA. duh, of course that would scare him away. and then telling him that he needs to be in that place in his life, too? what did she THINK was going to happen. yeah, chica, it's because you're short.

lala said...

ok, it's off. but the second i start getting spam comments, it's back on. because i'm popular and will get spam comments.