Friday, February 17, 2006

Bitter Brit.


Thanks for inspiring me on this Friday morning.

So much on which to comment.
  1. "I don't really go out with [Sean Preston]." I call BS on that one. Hindu temple? Starbucks trips? And, as the article called it, "the shot seen around the world"?
  2. "I can't walk down the street with a stroller. I'm not expecting people to pity me. I'm just telling the truth." I don't pity you for this, Britney. I pity you because you're married to Kevin. Thank goodness you have a cute [for now] child. And, like you'd take leisurely strolls around your neighborhood, anyway? SJP you are not.
  3. "I sound bitter," she told People in its February 27 issue. "I'm not bitter. I'm doing great. I really am. I'm happy." This is what people tell themselves when trying to create an illusion of happiness (and convince themselves that they are).
  4. "The 24-year-old pop princess said she craves the spotlight and is eager to get back onstage after a year-and-a-half marriage-and-maternity leave." Craves the spotlight = why she drove with Sean Preston on her lap. And, what's this "marriage leave" crap? Dude, that sounds awesome. And, when was the last time she could've been considered a "pop princess," anyway?
  5. "I needed to be hungry again."
  6. "...she thinks she can fill a "huge lull" in a dull pop scene. 'It's been boring,' she says. 'Nothing's been wow to me.'" Wow, Brit has a big head. I'll differ here and say the pop scene has been far from "dull" with her absence. She's just a hater.

3 comments:

Sara said...

I'm gonna go ahead and say the last time this girl made a good song was in the 20th century.

I-66 said...

Define "good".

The only times I've been able to say "wow" about her have been followed immediately after by:

- "...that was awful."
- "...why are they playing this?"
- "...she really can't sing."
- "...I don't understand why everyone thinks she's so hot."

I think this list can go on, actually.

Anonymous said...

Her new name = Britter.