Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Jennifer's Starting to Get On My Nerves.

Per DListed, Ms. Aniston is complaining about the un-success of her lackluster smash Rumor Has It. She apparently is quoted as saying: "[the movie was] the worst experience of my life, the worst experience, the worst film. It sounded like a great idea, an interesting backdrop for a romantic comedy. But it was never fleshed out, never fully realized. And for me personally, I was going through a horrible time. I wasn't at my best as an actor. I was unmotivated by it. Why talk about it? We can let that little train go by."

  1. When is she a "good" actress? I mean, I like her and all, but is she really all that talented?
  2. The worst experience of her life? Really? Worse than having your mother talk about you in a tell-all? Worse than having your marriage to one of the [previously] hottest men on Earth go down in flames because he's decided he'd rather sleep with Angelina Jolie? Worse than having David Schwimmer be your unrequited/requited/unrequited love interest for ten years?
  3. Yes, I saw the movie (Kissy made me, I think. Or that's my story.). It wasn't that bad. I mean, she starred with Shirley Maclaine and Kevin Costner. She made out with Kevin Costner (who, for an old guy, is pretty hubba hubba). Mark Ruffalo was the guy she gave up in the movie. He's pretty cute, too. It definitely wasn't her worst movie. Are we forgetting Picture Perfect? Need I remind you of Object of My Affection? Jennifer needs a new reference for the word "worst."

That's all I've got.

2 comments:

Miss Scarlet said...

Did you see Derailed? I really want to see that bc the trailers made it seem pretty sood and I'd like to see her have a good part. She was great in the one with Jake Gyllenhal-I can't remember the name, though!

lala said...

oh, derailed was surprisingly entertaining. clive owen is h-o-t. yeah, that other one she was in with jake...i can't remember either...wait, it's coming...the good girl! yes!