Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Bad News. Horrible.

The Real Housewives of Orange County is only slated for seven episodes. And we've already seen four of them! Single tear.

The above linked article has a lot of interesting info, including the fact that Slade is divorced (lie); Vicki is a devout Christian (seriously?), and Kim is "hard working" (how?). Another article calls these women "margarita sipping mansionistas" (sign me up!). Awesome. This is just like Laguna Beach: The Grown Up Years, but I'm less embarassed to admit that I watch this one. Well, maybe not. But at least it's on Bravo...that's more respectable, right?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to have a part time job at Starbucks and worked with a lot of teenagers (I'm 48). I kept hearing them talk about the show My Super Sweet Sixteen on MTV, and as I listened, I could not believe what I was hearing. I just knew that they HAD to be exaggerating - until I watched it. I was physically ill watching it, and all I could think was "What kind of parents do these kids have??" THEN I saw The Real Housewives of Orange COunty - my question has now been answered.